I hate my sex life

I’ve struggled with sex for 6 years. With the 2 guys I’ve been with, I’ve never been able to actually have penetrative sex. The amount of frustration I face every single time is so... unreal. Tonight is just the topping on the cake. I’ve never actually had the urge to have sex until I got together with my current boyfriend. It’s HOT HOT when shit goes down, so you can probably tell why I’m so frustrated. My man is in the navy. We finally got the barracks room to ourselves for the first time in awhile since he has 3 roomies, and things got steamy QUICK. Lights shut off, and clothes just start coming off. There’s nothing I want more than to just have sex with him, but anytime we try, it hurts so bad (even with lube). His finger, still a lot of pain. There was one time where there was a huge spot of blood on white sheets just from trying penetration. It looked like I had just started my period, but obviously redder blood. I’m relaxed and we’ve tried everything in the books but NOTHING works. Tonight My boyfriend just gave up out of frustration. That’s the 2nd time we’ve gotten into it, and didn’t follow all the way through. I haven’t had an orgasm by him in weeks, and vise versa. We just laid there naked and he said “I just... miss the feeling of sex...” He’s hooked up with a few girls before me (I obviously don’t care), but it makes me feel so self conscious because I’ve never had the pleasure in knowing what sex feels like. How do you think I feel? It’s humiliating! Him and my best friend are constantly bugging me to go to a gynecologist because they both agree there’s something medically wrong with me, but I’m working so much, I just never have time or energy. Its gotten to a point where I’m worried my boyfriend will end the relationship or just stop everything sexual entirely because he’s so frustrated. I want to have sex, but I don’t... care if I do? Obviously when we’re in the moment, there’s nothing more I want than him, but honestly... It just annoys me with how much sex is viewed in a relationship. It’s not everything...