Bad kisser

Beata

Hi guys.

I started dating one guy and he is nice. He is everything I was dreaming for, good job, educated, good person...

We were meeting for some time and then we kissed. I felt I want to kiss him as well. But the kiss was terrible. He was rushing and wasn't gentle.

Then the day after he kised me again. And was exactly the same. After that I pull away and didn't kiss him yet.

He is crazy about me, he can see our future together. And I want this too, I am ready to have family, kids, so does he.

But after the kiss I lost everything. I wasn't sure about this guy before (I don't know really why, because as I said I wanted to have someone like he, also he is family oriented, and was doing everything what I wanted - that was making me feel little bit worried, like he would not have his opinion), but when we kiss it make me feel: maybe we don't belong together, I thought so, first time aloud. But I don't know what to do, he is getting attached to me more and more. I don't want to hurt him because he is really good one. He deserves to be happy.

I don't know what to do :(

Beata