Hate him

A

We’re throwing a small birthday party for my sister with immediate family and his family is throwing a fit saying I shouldn’t bring my baby around people but I’ve told them numerous times it’s just us plus immediate family from my side. His mom decided I should bring the baby over for my bfs sister to babysit (which she didn’t even ask his sister if it was ok nor did she ask me! She just told me to do it!) in which I politely declined the offer. Then proceeded to hound me saying that it wasn’t good for my baby to be outside, that there was going to be too many ppl blah blah blah. Very hypocrite of them since I always bring the baby over, and for her (my mil) birthday there was a bunch of people I didn’t even know and she was hanging my baby out to everyone like she was a doll. Then my weak ass minded bf puts me on the spot in front of his sister asking me I’m taking the stroller that was left at his parents since his sister is picking up the baby in the morning, which they never even asked me if it was okkkkk!!!! I said no and told him his aunts were always with their kids and asked him why I couldn’t be with mine? I’m really upset for at him putting me on the spot in front of his sister. This is just one scenario out of many similar and I swear I’m going to go off on him for letting his mom and dad always influence decisions regarding the baby. I’m tired of their possessiveness towards my child!!! I’m starting to look like the bad guy for finally putting my foot down. Im starting to hate him. Talking to him solves nothing and separating is a no for me I don’t want to spilt custody over my child:(