When did you decide to leave?

Sierra

I’ve been with my boyfriend for four years. He’s put me though hell and back. He’s broken my trust more times then I can count. Him and I have sat down and had long discussions about what we want in our relationship and talked about the things we want to change. Well be doing good for a bit then he messes up and we end up arguing. I caught him in another lie and this time it was a big one. He told me he was having a few drinks with a coworker and I looked at his location, and he was at a brothel (in our discussions about what we aren’t okay with I told him I’m not comfortable with him going to strip clubs/brothels). I brought his location up and he swore up and down he was at a regular bar. He said it used to be a brothel but the sex work part got closed and now it’s just a bar. I didn’t believe it and ended up calling the business and the lady told me “yes this is a brothel”. I told him I had called and I knew he was lying and we got into a huge fight. I told him I need a few days to figure everything out. I really can’t make a decision on if I should stay with him or not. I love him more than anything but I hate feeling like I’m not good enough and constantly being lied to. When did you guys feel enough was enough and left for good? I know it’s partially my fault for giving him so many chances but he’s my best friend and I love him. How do I know when to leave without feeling like I made a mistake?