I didn’t even know I was pregnant!

Tyesha

Tues 11/17/2020 I had a bad tummy ache and started experiencing cramping all throughout the day, as it got closer to nighttime the pain became more and more intense and was in my lower back, lower abdomen and my right leg went numb, the pain never stopped would just be excruciating every 2-3 mins like contractions. I ordered some Aleve through DoorDash and once it kicked in I was able to sleep.

The next morning I got up to pee and heard something plop in the toilet. My heart sank, as soon as whatever it was feel in the toilet all of the pain stopped. I scooped out they piece of flesh and took it to my dr appt, I was only seeing my physician for my anxiety and he decided to do a test, there was a positive pregnancy test from drops of urine that contain a bloody sack thing (close up looks like a placenta! My next stop was my OBGYN.

I arrived an hour after my other dr appt. my ob immediately said MISCARRIAGE IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER. OMG!!! I WAS PREGNANT! About 7 Weeks pregnant! I had blood drawn back in sept and was told I was not pregnant but I guess the blood work was too soon.

So I was taken to ultrasound and then lab for more blood. Hours later my dr called back and confirm no signs of pregnancy and the baby had completed aborted. 😱

I WAS REALLY PREGNANT!! 😩💔

I was given 3 days off with pay by my job they still consider a 7week miscarriage the loss of a child, now I’m just trying to take it a day at a time with the help of my family and friends and my biggest supports my boyfriend and my 8yr old daughter.

I apologize if my photos are tmi, I just wanted to share in case someone is wondering what a miscarriage would look like in the first trimester.