I don’t know what I’m doing wrong😔

A

Second month of ttc, and I really thought this was my month. I had some weird symptoms that I’ve never had before, so I really thought this could be it. I even dreamed last night that I had a baby with brown curly hair like mine and it was so wonderful having him in my arms...I woke up at 12dpo today and my period just started😭we’ve been using opks both months too. I’m not trying to be a huge downer, I know there are many who have tried so so so much longer than I have. I just really thought I would be able to announce at Christmas and was excited. It seems like everyone around me gets pregnant first try or by accident, so I naively thought it would happen quick. My husband and I agreed to stop using opks next month and to just have sex whenever we want to with no pressure just to take a break. I’m not gonna tell him when I’m ovulating either.

Anyways, baby blessings to all of you still testing! I truly hope you get your positive this month❤️🍀 I’m gonna eat some chocolate and watch a true crime movie and get over this emotional bump in the road😌