Implantation bleeding?

BreeAnna

Hey ladies, here's a little back story really quick.

3 years ago, almost to the day, I had hooked up with a friend during my ovulation window. We used a condom because I wasn't on birth control. So needless to say, I wasn't paying attention to my body to see if there was a chance I'd be pregnant... low and behold, my period was 3 days late. At 2 in the afternoon. I got a BFP!

So now I'm in a committed relationship... we BD during my entire ovulation window. My nipples started getting all tingly a few days ago, slight cramping which I don't get around my period. I'm supposed to start in 2 days....

So here's my question... is this implantation bleeding or am I out and my period is coming early? Anytime around my period, if I spot or wipe and there's a tinge of blood, my period starts within a couple hours. But last night, around 11 pm, I just happened to check after wiping, and there was a tinge of pink... this morning, 8-9 hours later, there's a little more pink but not much more....then a half hour goes by, I pee again and there's less pink on it.... my cycles are fairly normal and on time.

Help?

This was at about 11 p.m. last night

This was about 10 this morning (2nd time I peed not the first time as stated above)

So testing to commence in a day or so 🤷‍♀️ what do you think? And TIA for any responses 🤗