What should I do?

I moved in with my mom the end of August because of a separation. I had plans of moving out but due to Covid, my mother was fired from her job in September. Ever since, I’ve been paying half her rent. I still would like to move out but mothers situation isn’t stable yet. I feel like as a parent and young adult (24) I need my own space to grow and raise my child. Im starting nursing school next August so I question if I should stay. I know that once I move out I’m still going to need her help but the unsolicited advice, and being in the house that I grew up in makes me feel like a child, so I don’t want to stay here. I have a brother (33) whose lived here for 7 years and never paid a bill. She stopped asking years ago and he doesn’t offer. I know if I leave he’s still not going to help and that breaks my heart. I’m torn because I really need my space but I don’t want to leave my mom in a bad situation. I would also like to note that she has a boyfriend that lives here and pays her weekly, idk how much. It also seems like I’m the only one that cares about the situation but I know my mom suffers in silence and the men seem to ignore and act like my mom isn’t in a difficult situation. More so my brother.

What should I do?

SN: I didn’t and won’t try talking to my brother because I have in the past and in my opinion he has narcissist-like qualities and I have strong resentment towards him so we will probably end up fighting lol, I’m not even joking.

Vote below to see results!