Feeling discouraged :((

Kyla

So I recently found out I am pregnant, I am around 6 weeks (approx). It was a bit of a surprise to me and my partner and although we were a little freaked out at first, we both quickly realised that we have always dreamed of having a family and that it is a really exciting thing. Since then we have told my family, my mum is over the moon. My dad however has said very little. I feel as though I am not allowed to be happy or excited around him as it seems immature. Although I am young and am so so scared, I’m not dumb and know that it is going to be really hard. We are going to have to make sacrifices and it won’t make life easier. I always knew that I could never get an abortion so there was only ever the option of having the baby. Although I want so badly to be a mother, I can’t help but feel so alone and scared. I know I really need to ignore opinions of others and just let it be. Not really sure what the point of this was, just wanted to see if anyone had been in a similar situation, or had any advice. Thanks 😊