LADIES PLEASE READ!!!!!πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ™

cora

Hello (G.L.O.W.-S.I.S.T.E.R.S)

Hello ladies I've come today to let you know you are in my prayers today I wanted to tell you that by 2021 we shall concur with the help of Jesus & his father the one & only GOD I pray that the Lord hits our reproductive systems & wombs full force with fertility a healthy baby mentally physically and spiritually a healthy birth and a healthy 9 months

always remember that GOD has already picked out babies out handpicked just for us God doesn't only want prayers for things that we want he wants Praises for the blessings that he has given us and for the blessings we are about to receive I know sometimes we feel that there's no time for prayer and that's when we have to realize that we have for set apart even 5 minutes of your day and praise him and thank him for the things that we have and he is happy with that I believe prayer is key yes we are now in our 40s but that's just a number if you've ever read the Bible God bless Sarah at a very late age somewhere in her 90s when Hannah cried and pray to God asking for a female or a male baby he finally gave it to her after years of infertility so ladies please don't give up if you feel that you are not going to make it happen cuz only God can say that!!!!!!

AMEN sending virtual hugs❀