Shots!!! I feel awful 🥺 !

So I took both my daughters to the dr yesterday for their 4 month and 5 yr visit! I had planned to get them the flu shot but had no idea they needed other shots! Well they both got 3 shots EACH 😭. Now they’re both running fevers. Seem to both have runny noses. Is this normal? I feel awful having them get all those shots at once. Should I have waited for the flu shot and only gotten the shots they needed? I want to cry. My husband is at work and I’m home feeling guilty playing nurse. I’d do anything for my girls so I don’t care about playing nurse I just don’t like this feeling and seeing them this way. They look miserable. Tylenol helps for a few hours then it seems their temps go back up. This was my first time taking both kids to the dr at once with only one parent aloud so that was already stressful enough. Oh, let’s not forget the dr listening to my dr heart and looked up at me and said does she have a heart murmur like wtf is going on. So now I have to schedule a echo for my 5 yr old. Okay, I’m done whining.