Bisexual daughter?

This is huge....and weird....and I’m not quite sure if she even understands what it is.

So, my daughter is 11 and in 6th grade. I just found out one of her friends (whom I’ve never met) claims she’s bisexual. This girl also started cutting herself, I guess because of depression and other things. I reported it because she was clearly asking for help and my 11 year old didn’t know how to. Luckily my husband picked up her phone and started looking through it.

A couple weeks ago a girl confronted her in band class and said that the two were together and my daughter replied with no, were just friends... I said “yeah, that’s when you just tell her “I like boys.” Which she has NEVER mentioned any crushes or anything ever...not even when she was little, which is fairly common.

We were talking about it again this afternoon because the other girls parents found out she’s bi and she didn’t want them to know because of my report for her safety. Needles to say they weren’t mad at her for her. I asked, well you like boys right? She laughed and said sure, I said what do you mean? Do you like girls? She said well I liked this one girl...

All that to be said....I honestly don’t know that she even under her feelings. I have always found girls and guys attractive, but I didn’t ever feel like romantic I feelings for girls.

When she was younger (about 9) we found out she googled “boy and girl parts” and kissing....

Do I just leave it alone? I know her dad would be very upset....me on the other hand...I don’t care as long as you’re happy, but I don’t want her being bullied or teased.

Btw...she knows we have full reign over her phone. She a beautiful tall girl with long curly hair, she is in athletics, and also ballet. She’s always liked wearing dresses and skirts and playing with animals, and doing girly things.