😢 Bf issues again

Erin

So I talked to my bf this morning. But I’ve been trying to get ahold of him the rest of the day and he wouldn’t answer his phone and he wouldn’t answer texts. He finally answers and he is drunk. He has a drinking problem. When things get tough he drinks. Not good. But we are talking he is bitching about shit going on with his friend. He says he is at the store and he needs to get off the phone so he can go in. But we continue to talk. I said ok go in the store and then call me back. Out of the blue he says oh Brittany went in for me. I’m like Brittany? He’s like oh don’t get started on that. She is an old friend that moved back to town. I was like well why are you with her now? He says she texted him because she needed a ride to the store. I’m like really? He says don’t worry she has a husband and kids and all that. Then he says. It her husband is a piece of shit I’d like to punch him. I was like well when did she text you? He says just little bit ago. I said so all day I’ve been trying to get ahold of you and you couldn’t answer for me. I haven’t seen him since thanksgiving because he works away. So of course my mind goes straight to thinking that whose wouldn’t. So then he got pissed off at me for expressing my feelings about it and hung up. Now he won’t answer the phone. I’m going crazy here!! Anxiety is so high! It just seems fishy to me. She could have a plan who knows. It’s ok to have friends of the other sex but this just has me rubbed the wrong way. Especially after he ignores me all day. Then soon as she texts him he is there. I’m so hurt right now.