Everyone’s always upset with me ☹️🤦‍♀️

I honestly just need to vent. A lot has been happening in my life the past year and I’m just feeling really overwhelmed. I’m 28 weeks pregnant with my first baby after trying for nearly a year. When I got pregnant my bf and I moved into a much nicer apartment but I had to completely drain my savings account to put down the deposit and pay the first months rent at my new place and last month at the old place bc I wanted to move in before our other lease was up since I’m pregnant and moving was not easy on me. We have been in our new apartment since September and we love it. I’ve been working really hard and have been able to put $1000 back into my savings account since then so financially we’ve been doing pretty good. But my car broke down on me, the engine blew the day of my baby shower. So now I’ve been going without a car the last 3 weeks. It’s been a struggle but I’m lucky I have my boyfriends family, his mom doesn’t work so she has been giving me rides to and from work when I can’t borrow my bf’s car bc he also works full time so it just doesn’t work out for us. His dad helped me find a car that I fell in love with. I can’t get a loan so have to buy used but I’m super happy with my choice. It’s $1200 so my bf is helping me pay for it and my parents won’t let me back on their car insurance and it would be way more expensive to get my own so my bf’s parents put me on theirs. But my bf doesn’t like the car I chose, he didn’t tell me I couldn’t get it but is making me feel bad about my decision. I’m not even telling my parents what I’m getting bc I know they’ll judge me too. I just feel like no matter what I do everyone is always mad at me. No matter what I say or do someone will have shit to say and I just don’t want to deal with it anymore.