Coparenting with an immature liar.

My sister is my best friend. So my sister coparents with her one year old daughters dad. He was on visitations and the court just started letting him take her 3 times a week for 3 hours each day. My niece came back with a scratch on her face. He makes tiktok’s of the dog licking INSIDE her mouth and biting her hand. When my sister saw the scratch she KINDLY told him to keep the dog away from her because of how the dog acts around her.

He started lying saying she already had that scratch and that it might had been from the same scratches that my sister has on her chest. My sister was scratched by my bunny which is a very thin scratch. The one on my nieces face was VERY different. It was thick and light.

Anyways, all of a sudden after that phone call he decided to call the POLICE for a “ wellness check “ because of her scratch that wasn’t even don’t at our home. Can y’all believe that ? Even the police said they were two different scratches.

Forgot to mention , he posted a video of my niece today while she was napping and she did NOT have any scratches on her face. I believe she got it when she woke up anytime after that...

Let me tell you, This guy was caught LYING under the oath in court. ( thank God for my sisters GOOD ass attorney) ..

It’s frustrating because he could of just easily agreed to put the dog away instead of making it a big deal.

UPDATE : y’all the police came again at 12 in the night with a social worker SMH.

My niece has never been hit once and it sucks that this liar has so much time on his hands and is wasting the police’s time.

FYI : they have another court date coming up in March but my sister will contacting her attorney today