Cheater? 🥴

My nudes are in a hidden folder on my husbands iPhone. One day i went to go look at a specific one and came across quite a few nudes of him and/or videos of him masturbating.. all of which i have never seen prior or receive. I brushed it off. A few days went by and i went through his files to send my self something I downloaded on our ipad (we share but it’s attached to his icloud) in the recents files was another video of him masturbating. Again, never received this one either. This time I decided to listen with volume and he moaned “Goddess” THREE TIMES. I have never been called goddess by him in bed. Or at all even. So the other day i nonchalantly said how i miss taking nudes for him cause it gave me a confidence boost when i did. And i asked if guys ever feel like that? And he said, “i dont get off on seeing myself so im not taking them unless you ask for them and you havent until yesterday” soooo wtf where all those videos i seen that i never received then?!? Right?!?? But like a part of me feels like, how can i be mad at him for enjoying himself especially since i dont have as high of a sex drive? 😞 idk ladies. Im lost. I feel so anxious 😭 what am I supposed to think?