6+4, symptoms here then gone.

Miranda

So Friday I was 6 weeks pregnant and finally started to feel symptoms (with my first I had symptoms around 4 weeks) was super sick and tender breasts that went to Saturday, Sunday comes along and I'm feeling decent and Mon as well. Today my 18 month old wakes us up at 3:30 am so we finally decided to just get him up at 5 am since no one was sleeping anyways and I feel completely normal. No sickness at all, no tenderness, nothing, I don't feel pregnant like I did a few days ago... I'm so worried that something is wrong and I haven't even had my confirmation doctor appt yet, they are so backed up I have that appt tomorrow. Then I know the ultrasound won't be for another 2+ weeks prob 3 weeks bc that's usually how it goes with that office. Of course googling stuff doesn't help either but some stuff says it can happen and still be fine and other stuff says misscarriage. So just eagerly waiting for tomorrow, hoping they run blood work or something but I don't recall them doing that with my first one I just peed in a cup and they said ok your pregnant see you in 3 weeks for the ultrasound, like I have a test that told me that much so thanks for that. Sorry for long post just needed to get this off my chest.