Labor Nearing?

Mercedes • Hi, my name is Mercedes my Prince Stellan was born on March 11, 2019 via Cesarean Section and my Princess was born December 30, 2020 at 37 weeks via repeat C Section.

Hey I'm Mercedes, I will be 35 Weeks on Saturday and this is my second pregnancy. My first obviously was nothing like this pregnancy, it was more smooth going and when I went into labor I had no warning signs whatsoever and my water just broke before contractions even we're felt. This pregnancy I've been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and as well didn't have it with my first. Let's get to it. The last week I've been very very tired like wanting to lay in bed all day tired, and not last night but the night before I woke up at 3 feeling nuasous and had hip and back pain but was eventually able to go back to sleep. Well this morning qgain around 3 30 I woke up out of my sleep feeling nuasous and I sat up in bed for a bit to let the feeling pass by and only difference is I wasn't having the pain but I ended up throwing up all over the place. I feel nuasous throughout the day as well but im able to eat and hold food down, I've noticed I was 190 but now I'm coming in at 186 this morning and after meals I'm 187. So I've also lost weight but only threw up once since loosing the weight. I do have off and on braxton hicks contractions and a few regular contractions but nothing strong enough to cause me to dilate. A week ago I went to the er because I was pain I thought I was going into preterm labor to find out I wasn't but was having little contractions (practice) is what they said. I hate to have to keep going to the er for preterm labor but I just haven't been feeling to good or right this last week or two nights at the least. I'm trying to hold it together since I only have 3 weeks 2 days until I'm induced at 38 weeks due to GD. Is this typical end of pregnancy or what. Im just worried for the baby is all. If im loosing is she atleast gaining? Could I be dehydrated?