Momma is about to lose her mind!!

Posting anonymously in case people I know see this.

I’m ready to throw an absolute hissy fit!!! My husband ignores pretty much everything I say and when I call him out on it, he grunts at me. He can’t seem to do the most simple things I ask of him. Well my 2 year old has been quarantined for a week, and this week just happened to be my busy week at work so I needed more help with our son. Well he calls it a day wasted since he couldn’t work on the things he was going to do. Well tonight he says his mother said she’d watch our son next week if we needed her to. We don’t. I said he’ll only be home Monday and Tuesday. Then I said I’ll watch him that I won’t be as busy. He said mommy can watch him. No. No. No. then he throws it in my face that our son is at my parents every Sunday. Not only is that not true, but I’ve never left my son alone with my parents either, and I’m not about to start now. His parents never call and ask me to bring my son over. They never invite us to eat or anything. I have gone to lunch with my parents after church most Sundays for like the last ten years. My family is constantly asking us to come over or go do something. I say no most of the time even to them. I don’t trust anyone in either of our families to watch our son, so they never have. He goes to daycare or he is with us. That’s the way it’s going to be for a while longer.

I don’t need advice. I’m just venting because I’m so frustrated. Beyond frustrated.