Please answer

Lately I haven’t been in the mood for sex. My boyfriends keep trying to make me have sex with him. Part of me not wanting to have sex with hun is because he does to much during sex which doesn’t turn me on then when i tell

Him he thinks I’m lying or he would get mad. Another reason is because all he wants to do is have sex and everything always have to be sexual with him which was a turnoff. I constantly say no and then minutes later he would ask again or start begging. No is no! Sometimes i feel bad and give in but i honestly just don’t wanna have sex! When i tell Him no he says I’m moving funny and gets upset . And he makes not in the mood even more because he keeps asking or does certain stuff to try to make me have sex with him. We can never lay down regularly he always wants to rub my vagina or play with my boobs even after i said no. Or every time i go in the bathroom he would follow me or go in the shower with me. Or buy me food on purpose or try to give me money so he can say he treating me “ good “ or try to get me high so i have to have sex with him Then he keeps saying me not having sex with him is “ abuse “

I’m about to ready to break up with him because relationship is not always about sex .