I just need To vent ...

Xeria

Sorry in advance for such a long post .... So I’m 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant and married with a Beautiful 3 year old daughter... my husband lost his job end of June early July so I’ve been the only one working...he says he’s been applying and nobody’s calling him back but I’m finding it hard to believe that not a single job is calling him back when so many places are hiring due to Covid and the holidays.. since he isn’t working he stays home with our 3 year old... here’s my problem.... she stays in our bedroom all day in the dark doing nothing productive but watching tv while I’m at work from 8:30am-4pm I honestly don’t even know if she eats or gets changed while I’m at work so I come home on my breaks to check on her to make sure she’s alright... he stays up till 4 or 5 sometimes even 6 playing video games or watching anime and I’ve told him multiple times that I don’t feel comfortable with him staying up that late when he has to watch our daughter while I’m at work...he sleeps so heavy that he doesn’t even notice when our daughter leaves the room... once I was in the garage with my mom she was showing me her rental so she opened the garage while we were sitting in the car I see my daughter walk out of our basement apartment with no shirt and a wet pull up holding her stuffed bear... he didn’t even notice she was gone...I have severe anxiety as it is what if I wasn’t home and the garage was open and she just wondered out of the garage and into the street... he sleeps so deep he can’t hear when someone’s banging on the door which gives me even more anxiety because what if there’s an emergency and my parents are trying to get to my kids ? today his alarm was going off I could hear it from the living room I walk in the room he’s dead asleep so I move it closer to his head to see if he’d notice it going off nope not even a flinch...how can I trust him to stay home with a toddler let alone a NEWBORN...I’m out of work due to Covid so none of us are working I can’t get approved for food stamp’s because they said we make too much I haven’t bought groceries in almost 2 months I’m due in less than 10 weeks I’m stressed and I just need someone to talk to and listen to me... I’ve been crying for an hour now because I feel so bad that my children have to have a father like this and now I’m going to have to figure out how to pay for daycare for two children so i don’t have anxiety attacks everyday at work after maternity leave....