34 days late and all tests negative

Catherine

So I just missed my second period and last time I took a test it was negative. I know I need a check up with a doctor either way, but I'm wondering for all those ladies who have gotten negative results and found out later that you were indeed pregnant... when was it that you tested positive? What kind of symptoms did you have etc?

I noticed the past two days I've gotten a bit car sick with light nausea. I've been having some intense emotional bursts either feeling sudden crippling sadness for a day and then I'm okay the next. And today I notice I'm more forgetful than usual.... got up to go turn on the dryer and then got to the kitchen and completely forgot for a minute what I got up for...

Am I crazy? Is it worth to keep testing until I can see a doctor(likely after the holidays)? Or what?

I did gain a bit of eight this year so it could be that and while we haven't had any condom breaks, we do tend to be intimate without one until he is ready to climax and I know that is on the side of risk. (We aren't trying but we also aren't against it happening sooo 🤷‍♀️) we had a scare last year in May... where I went 3 weeks without my period and tested negative but at 3 weeks I had one of the most excruciating periods of my life so I'm convinced I was pregnant at that time and just didn't have a viable egg nor did I produce enough hormones. I dont feel the same symptoms I did back then but idk... I would just like some idea on those who have had very late positives.