Birth control, pregnant?

ab

I finally got back on the pill this month, yay. We went to do things on day 6 on me being back on it, was that too early? I'm nervous now. Usually sore boobs is not a pms thing of mine and now the last few days mine have been hurting bad. And if it does hurt usually not this bad or this long.

By chance could being back on the pill now my boobs be hurting from that? Like a weird side effect or something? I'm not sure what's going on but this is weird and annoying and just hurts bad.. any tips on how to help it not hurt would be much appreciated.

... My boyfriend mentioned earlier by chance could it be pregnant and I'm like no, that's the whole reason I got back on the pill I can't have another right now. We are not ready, too early, we both already have a kid. I got on the pill to not have another yet for a while. So I sure hope it's not that. I mean if so whatever we'll figure it out but I sure hope not. Our family isn't ready for that yet in life we wanted to wait a few years first. But since he mentioned it earlier now my brain can't stop thinking about it.. help.

I'm one week away right now from when my next period should hit.

And like I said usually don't express boobs hurting so it's just odd and wanted to see if it could be a new thing cause of the pill and how to help it, cause pretty sure it's not the other but also not sure.