Going crazy

Ariana

Lately, I feel as though I am going crazy. I want to cry all the time. I’m so unhappy all the time it seems like. This year has been so rough for me. My pregnancy was horrible from day one I was completely miserable, my husband got laid off due to covid, and then my grandfather passed away from covid exactly a week before my daughter was born. My grandfather was like a two for 1 special he replaced my absent father and was the BEST papa a girl could ask for! I love my husband but I feel like no one will ever love me like my papa. I’m not sure why but this past week everything is hitting me like a ton of bricks! I want to cry allllllll the time. My husband pisses me off and I always have the girls. Not to mentioned I took a leap of faith and started/launched my business and I haven’t gotten half the support I’ve given others. I’m fighting every day because my daughters deserve a happy and healthy mom but it’s hard guys. Thanks for letting me vent, please no harsh comments I feel bad enough.