Sleep Help- Tip!

So my daughter has been a poor sleeper since birth. We had a few decent nights but those were few and far between. We tried everything (or so I thought.) A family member recommended a chiropractor. I was suuuuuuper hesitant, but the sleep had gotten so bad that it was affecting our marriage and other daily life aspects.

So I made her an appointment with a more holistic chiropractor who is also a pediatrician. She felt (softly) around the tailbone, spine and neck before telling us that baby was really tight on her left side and probably kept waking because she was uncomfortable. She said this could have been due to positioning in womb or the birth process. The chiropractor did not use her own hands to adjust my daughter, but rather had a small tool that felt like a phone vibrating that she used in 3 spots. Baby was not bothered at all and she even let me feel how it felt. It felt very minimal, but SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. She has also slept every night since! By sleep through the night, I’m talking 10 straight hours. She also looks much more comfortable when she is asleep. We’ve gone back once a week to make sure she stays adjusted, but I swear by this now!