Bad friends

This really doesn’t have anything to do with my baby but I need to rant and I’ve seen people post things on here other then stuff about their baby’s. Anyway I feel like I am a great friend to everyone I’m always there when they need me and make sure they’re happy and am there for them when they need to talk and comfort them. My one friend seems to always have something going on where she needs to talk to me like literally every time I see her and that’s fine whatever but she’s also known to be a compulsive liar and literally lies about everything even dumb stuff. She’s even made things up about things happening to her kids. Anyway I don’t complain much at all really but when I need to talk I can’t even get her to listen to me she just changes the subject to make it about herself and I’m seriously over it but we’ve been friends since 11 years old so i don’t know what to do And I’m too nice to say anything i don’t know I just really feel like

She’s just not a good friend and other people have noticed this as well. I have other friends that are amazing but this particular friend says that I am her best friend and everything but definitely doesn’t act like it