Pampers 🙄

Does anyone else despise pampers as much as I do? I have so many different diaper brands I got for my baby shower and haven’t had to buy any yet and since I’ve started solids with my baby his poop has gotten thicker and haven’t had a blow out. The second I go back to pampers the first time he poops he’s going up his back leaking out the legs I just hate this diaper so much! Any other diaper I’ve used does not do this since he started solids I honestly don’t even wanna use them and am thinking of giving them to my cousin who is pregnant. I hate not using something I got for my shower and having to spend money on diapers when I have so much of them but I feel like it’s not worth it. My baby pooped in the morning with his over night huggie that was so full since he worse it over night and he sleeps through the night and the poop stayed clean in the diaper I just don’t get it. I’m probably way more mad about it then I should be but pampers are so terrible I don’t get why they’re such a popular brand!