Sex mishap

Ok so I am on the patch. I have been on it consistently for three/four months with the one week breaks. I took my patch off Sunday night and ended up having sex with my bf on Monday night. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten that I wasn’t wearing anything and by the time I had remembered he had already finished inside (we have a mutual agreement that he can every time we have sex) and he had asked me if I was on birth control and I told him that I had completely forgotten that I took it off yesterday. He bought me a plan B asap and I took it not even 30 mins after we got done. I know it was a dumb mistake and such and I am suppose to be getting my period today and it never came. Do you guys think I should put the patch on again for my new cycle on Sunday and see if my period comes or should I take a test before getting back on birth control?? I think I should be ok since I was taking it consistently. I know there’s always a slight chance so I was wondering if anybody could offer any advice. Thanks so much !