AF 2 days late but BFN on Clear Blue digital

Mz

AF is now late by 2 days according to Glow and 1 according to others. It was predicted to start on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and now it’s Boxing Day evening and nothing. I haven’t been late since I started tracking, it’s always 13 or 14 DPO. I’m on 16 DPO.

So I thought I’ll test. I tested at lunchtime with a digital Clear Blue countdown test and was rly hopeful... but it was negative 😔 Yes I am naughty, not supposed to do this but seriously was way too curious and broke it open, and there are two lines. I have read enough posts saying this is normal and all digitals have two lines. So I guess that’s nothing to be excited about but here’s the photo anyway:

I had a negative at 9dpo then gave up and started contacting fertility clinics. I got a single spot of light pink at 13 dpo so thought my period was starting as I usually get that. Nothing has come yet so I started thinking maybe it was implantation.

Just wish I’d got the positive I was hoping for! I videoed the countdown and everything hoping it would be something I could send my partner 😭