How to make her bedroom less scary to her?

Hey! So my daughter is about to turn 3 in 2 weeks. She’s bedshared with me since pretty much birth & if there’s one thing I regret doing as a parent, it’s that. Don’t get me wrong, I love & enjoy every single moment I get to cuddle with her but she’s become so dependent on me to go to sleep & quite honestly, I’m tired of getting kicked in the spleen & having to sneak out of bed once she’s asleep just so I’m not going to bed at 7:30pm too.

I moved her into her own bedroom which we’ve just been using as a storage room. We cleaned it out, put a toddler bed in there, all her toys are in there, a dresser & her closet (which is inspected nightly by daddy for monsters upon request).

She has a night light, a star belly dream light, & there’s a lamp on her dresser. But every night when it’s bedtime she says she’s scared. I tell her every night that there’s absolutely nothing to be scared of, that I know it’s kinda weird having to sleep by herself but I also remind here that she’s a very big, brave girl & that she can do it!

We’re a week in & there’s only been 2 nights (the first night & last night) where she didn’t fight it. The rest of the time she’s fought it or ended up in my bedroom at 2am. But if she comes into our room at night I just take her back to her bed, tuck her back in & tell her she needs to go night-night in her bed.

Is there anything I can do to make her room less scary to her? She plays in there just fine during the day but once it becomes night time she doesn’t like it.