sexual assault?

so i went over to a guys house, we previously had sex. but i told him i only want to cuddle. he said okay that’s fine. i go over and within 10 minutes he’s taken off my pants and underwear i kept telling him stop and that i don’t want him to do that. he’s a lot stronger than me so like i was trying to go dead weight on him but he pretty much overpowered me. then i push his penis the other way (i’m on my side and he had it straight and it was touching my vagina) so i push it like side ways so it can’t go in then he goes and touches my vagina the whole time i’m saying i don’t want to and he’s like okay but i want you so stop being like that. and he puts it a little in and i scoot my body up and tell him again i don’t want it. and he finally stops trying but is still over me, and is like are you serious i want you and you don’t want me i don’t understand and i was like it’s that simple. and he’s like just staring at me he finally got off. i put on my underwear only and ran into my car like i didn’t care who was going to see me i wanted to get out.

edit: i’m scared to call the police i don’t want my mom to find out, i’m 20 he’s 42. he lied and said he was 30 and i later found out he’s 42. my mom would be upset with me for even seeing someone that old.