This is SO COMPLICATED. HELP 😩

Sarah

Y’all. I have the wildest predicament. Ok. Stick with me here.

My older sister (who is like my best friend- we’re super close) is pregnant with her first baby! An <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> baby! I AM LITERALLY SO EXCITED I MIGHT DIE. They are going to be the best parents and it’s been such a long journey. We’ve known they were pregnant now since the end of October- and they know the gender (they’ve known for over a month) but haven’t told anyone since her husbands parents live out of town (they want everyone to be together when we find out- OUTSIDE, in a parking lot, with masks— 11 of us. VERY SAFE). Anyway, that’ll hopefully be happening at the end of the month? They’ve been trying to organize it. Side note: they HAVE announced on Facebook- day after Christmas. Everyone is just waiting on the gender...

Only thing is.... I’m also pregnant. And NOBODY knows but my husband and I. We’re literally done with our whole 1st trimester next Tuesday 😂 I’m due 2.5 weeks after my sister. We had a termination for medical reasons at 16 weeks in May- it was traumatic and we knew when we got pregnant again we’d keep it a secret until we got good NIPT results and had our NT scan. Well we got our NIPT test results back- they were excellent! Babe is healthy! NT scan is next Tuesday. And after that we’d like to tell our families (no plans to put it on Facebook until like 20 weeks)... BUT we also know the gender and the name and have no plans to do anything fancy (our priorities really changed after our loss). SO we were just going to tell my parents, my inlaws and my sister and brother in law. However, I don’t want to steal their thunder! WHAT DO WE DO?! I want my sister to feel so special, but we’ve literally celebrated with them for WEEKS now and haven’t said a word about our baby...

I have NO CLUE WHAT TO DO. Advice? Help 😩😩