Not a great mental health day

Today hasn’t been a good mental health day. I don’t really know why it hasn’t been a good one.

I slept awful last night but pushed myself to go for a walk(even though my sore muscles were screaming at me not to) and I think I walked for about 30 or so minutes. But even during my walk I didn’t feel as good as I normally do(I didn’t feel all that happy or the normal “free” feeling I have been having when I take a walk).

Maybe it’s all the extra stress from getting the house ready to put it up for sale? Or maybe it’s just the stress of trying to find somewhere new to live and leaving my childhood home behind along with everything that feels familiar and comfortable.

I just don’t know.

I’m trying to get better and start healthy habits and get rid of toxic ones, and right when I start to actually feel better, I have a bad mental health day that just sets me SO far back again and I have to start the process all over again.

But I guess that’s just the battle I have to fight everyday in order to get better so I don’t have to fight in a major battle everyday with myself.