Natural FER cycle

Hello everyone-

My husband was the issue. We made 5 perfect genetically tested embryos. We have been trying to use them since August 2020!

I was given the estrogen pills and patches-no response. Then I did pills, patches, baby asprin, shots, steroids, anticoagulants etc. no response. Finally we did a natural cycle. All was perfect-then the day of my LH surge I had fluid in my Uterin cavity. FET was cancelled. I had biopsy, DNC to look around. Tests were all normal. No inflammation or “killer cells.”

This month I did another natural cycle. Then Suddenly my estrogen dived at day 10/11. So it’s cancelled. My whole life periods were regular and all my tests are normal. I’ve had all the tests. Had anyone else not responded to medically assisted Frozen transfer and/or natural? The doctor said I’m on of the less than 5% who do not respond to synthetic medication. Synthetic medication would make it easier to control my frozen embryo transfer. If anyone has had anything similar or remotely resembling this and maybe what your doctor did ??can you let me know I’d really appreciate it —good luck to everyone on here!