Help 😭

Cervical Cancer question/advice...

I've 2 children, 2years and 7 months old.

With all the cervical checks you get given being pregnant nothing was ever mentioned of my cervix being abnormal all blood tests i had came back normal etc.

With both children my cervix was fine.

Out pops my second and after a couple of months I checked myself down there and found a spot on my cervix, thought hmmm weird, then it went away.

Having sex with my husband I sometimes bled and other times I didnt.

Got a cyst at the side of my vagina and got given antibiotics that cleared away.

4-5 month pp I checked myself again and felt lumps on my cervix and wall like inflamed spots.

Thought I'd leave it until start of January in case I was needing to heal more but it didn't get better.

Gp done a smear and got referred to colposcopy.

On Thursday there, colposcopist took 2 biopsies and sat me down with what she thinks it may be.

She said she "thinks" its cancer.

I asked her what do I tell my husband, as I was crying and in shock and she said say "suspected cancer".

I had to tell my husband that its suspected cancer in the car with my 2 young children because I wasn't allowed anyone in with me due to covid.

I really need hope that what she thinks may be wrong.

I had to go to hospital yesterday because I was bleeding and had big clots since friday but it subsided whilst at the hospital and didn't need re cauterized, thankfully I'm just lightly spotting now.

Whilst the doctor was checking me I asked her what it looked like in there, she said my cervix looks fine but looks like little spots, like acne spots on cervix. She also said she can't be certain with the acid they use to take a deeper look but she said with what she said that she hoped she'd given me a little hope.

Had bloods to check my iron levels and they were 143. Looked up good old Google and it says people with cancers have low hemoglobin but mines is normal.

I've been nothing but crying since Thursday and worrying for my husband and children and scared.

Should the colposcopist have said that to me without even knowing the biopsy results?

What do you think it might be...

If you've read this far thank you.

I've remained anonymous because I'm trying to keep it private atm but I'll update along the way.

Update: I've squamous cell cancer of the cervix grade 2. Awaiting MRI to see the stage of cancer. 😭 Im so scared.