Evie is getting a helmet (and I am a wreck)

Meredith

Hey May mama's. I need a little guidance. It looks like my baby girl is getting a helmet to help round out the back of her head. I have a million thoughts running through my head and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Is this my fault? We did physical therapy and followed the therapists instructions in hopes that it would correct itself and we could avoid this. Kept her off the back of her head as much as possible. I keep reading that it's best to try to start using a helmet around 6 months, but because we tried to go the physical therapy route, here we are at 8 months and I'm worried we are too late to make a difference for our baby. I know it's only cosmetic and regardless of the outcome, she is still a beautiful, healthy little girl, but if this doesn't work, I'm scared she could be bullied in school in the future because of the decision we made. Anyone else in the same boat or have any kind words or advice to help ease my anxieties? Also attaching a picture of Evie girl from today just so I can show off my special little lady 💕