How to tell bestie I cant attend her wedding and baby gatherings

My best friend is pregnant and shes due at the end July and i dont know how to tell her I can’t attend her gender reveal in April then turn around and attend her baby shower in June then be in her beach wedding in July.

A little background... she just meet her new baby daddy last year in July and she knows I dont really dont care for him but i am respectful so i think shes gonna believe I dont to attend her wedding because I dont like him.

Now the reason Im VERY hesitant of attending her gender reveal, baby shower, bridal shower and being or attending her wedding (within a 4 month period) is because I have medical issues (hbp and diabetes). The only place I go to is the grocery store and thats twice a month and im the first one in there.

I want to go to her functions but im more so leaning towards not going because I dont want to risk it. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next month and we’ve saved up thousands of dollars to renew our wedding vows and go to Paris for our 10 year anniversary but we’re not able to cause of the pandemic. We’re hoping we can celebrate it next year the way we wanted to this year.

My question is

If I decide its best for me not to attend how do I tell my best friend I cant physically be there during her events WITHOUT her thinking im not going because I don’t like her soon to be husband.

Also, hubby thinks I shouldn’t go because I’ve just got my bp under control

Update:

Thank you for everyones advice and I think im just gonna tell her that im not able to attend and see if there’s someone that can be my virtual partner/buddy.

As for the ppl that commented on my 10 year anniversary, were not going to Paris nor are we renewing out vows this year like I said before. And we’ve been saving up for 3 years (way before the pandemic) so soon as this covid is gone were renewing our vows and taking our trip to Paris.