Lied to, pressured, and ghosted 🙃

Started dating this guy. He is about 7 years older than me and in his career while Im still in grad school. So life wise we are in different places but I wanted to give it a chance. So he has been a complete gentleman with regard to taking me on dates, calling, texting, surprise gifts all that but recently I’ve been having weird feelings. Financially he does well for himself so when he has talked about expenses and his own assets I’ve just believed what he said cause why lie? So he told me he owned his home and had multiple cars and things like that that i never asked about or needed to know. I found out one of the cars he said was his is really his sisters and that he lives with his sister and her kids. When I’ve gone to the house i noticed he had all his stuff in his room so that he doesn’t have to leave. Like a full shower caddy, cups, napkins, all toiletries, drinks, a heating plate lol and more. So i found that weird. The house is huge so why not make use of the multiple bathrooms for some of the stuff. But I let it go. Now I’m overthinking everything. By no means do I care about his finances I care about honesty. So I asked him about the living with his sister and he became very defensive. Aside from that, recently he asked for oral and I said no. I told him I didn’t want to do that right now and he repeatedly kept telling me to do it and asking why, no matter how much I said no. Finally he stopped and once we laid down he got back up and left. Hasn’t hmu since (this was yesterday). I reached out to see if he wanted to talk it out and he didn’t respond just left the text ok read. He also left his coat here 🙄. So all in all, I really liked him and wanted to figure out how to work things out but the fact that he is behaving so childishly is such a turn off. I hate being ignored so I’m just like should I just let it all go and block him, or reach out, wait and hope he does. I’m trying to figure out how can i take control of the situation. Thanks !