Myomas are causing depression

Faaiza

Hi ladies I'm writing from South Africa. I am so depro right now. I had my annual obgyn visit today and did not get good news at all. So I'm known to have myomas and got pregnant twice but lost the one at 6 weeks. Last year I had 3 myomas and now there is 5. The Dr wants to schedule me for an internal exam where the sent up a camera to get a closer look at what is going on inside and then also to flush some liquid through my tubes to see if there are any blockages. 35 is just around the corner and I am really starting to stress about not getting pregnant again. I was also told to stay clear of sugar and carbs as it decreases ones chance at falling pregnant. Doc said once I've had my second baby that's now when that happens then she will remove my womb. I have never been so scared and confused after a doctor's visit. We also ran some blood work to check my thyroid function. I'm thinking of giving myself and hubby two more cycles before going the medical route. Does anyone have any advice on what I could try to increase our chances at doing things naturally? I'm just so down at the moment. Obgyn spoke about ovulation induction as an option. I just had to vent. Thanks ladies. Ps miscarriage was April 2020