Pittie

cristina • hispanic,Taurus, huge animal lover🐕🐈🐍 and big country girl 🤰mother to a beautiful and amazing little girl 🌻🌹 amayrani regina 🌹🌻

Okay so I need to vent. I've been begging my boyfriend for a pet since i was pregnant with our first kid. He always uses the baby as an excuse. Before it used to be what if the baby will be allergic to the animal? Well our daughter is now 1yr old. Just yesterday we were talking about getting a pet the same day I told him I was pregnant with baby #2. He said he would meet me" half way" I told him I wanted a dog but he said only if it was a pittie (my favorite breed) and it had to be a puppy. So I agreed. Well today the opportunity came knocking in the form of a beautiful brown and white pit baby. Now he's backing out saying "I don't think I can handle a dog and two babies". 1. The second baby won't be here until October and 2. The puppy won't be ready for 2-4 weeks so it's not like we don't have time to prepare, I'm a SAHM so it's not like I don't have the time. Another thing we went to the shelter the other day where me and him fell in love with an older cat I wanted to bring her home, but the he started to bring up her health issues (which were valid, we cant afford so many vet Bill's right now) but there was 2 other cats to pic from one which was super chill and absolutely stunning.