TTC Journey (Venting)

Latreya • God First❤️ Mama Bear to cubs! 14 & 2💕

Wow so many ups and downs I’ve experienced! First, I never would of thought after all the years I spent avoiding pregnancy it would be this hard to conceive. I’m now 31 and I have an 11yr old daughter❤️❤️ I had my birth control removed last year in February and the past year has been all over. I tried super hard the first 2 months not really knowing how to use opks, the next 3 months I let things just happen because our wedding was approaching! After that my period was missing for 43 days... i thought it was finally it BUT nope. it finally returned and has been regular sense then. Stress from having to cancel our big wedding and do it covid style probably caused that lol I was so stressed out!

Then I found this app. Started learning more about Opk testing etc but I was going based off this app for ovulation from August- November! It was extremely off lol started back Opk testing after really reading up on it etc and now I’m on the 3rd month using opk’s religiously! But it’s February AGIAN and I feel like the whole year has been a fluke!! My doctor is ready to do what I want. I feel we just need more time because I was never consistently trying month after month. We decided on a SA for hubby to start off. Waiting for that appointment.

I guess my point of writing this is because I’m so emotional and all over the place and this feels like only the beginning! I’m so hopeful right now because ovulation is coming up and then I feel sadness because it means it’s another month I could possibly get let down again. My mom came over to bring us dinner and I just started crying and she just held me. She said stop overthinking and let it happen and it’s on Gods timing. I’m just tired of hearing that even though I know it’s true😫 but the waiting is torture when you just want two lines so badly! Fingers crossed for this month 🤞🏾🤞🏾 TYIA For reading, just venting here. Sending baby dust!!❤️❤️❤️