Hip/leg pain

Amy

This is long but please read cause I’m in so much pain and I’m desperate.

I’m 35 weeks as of today and FTM so please be kind if any of this sounds silly

About a week ago my right hip started to really hurt and affect my whole leg. The leg feels like nerve pain but the area on my hip is super tender to the touch but does feel similar to a nerve pain I guess. The pain shoots from my side then to the front of my leg. I assumed it was sciatica and made a chiropractor appt per a ton of recommendations from mom friends and my OB. My chiropractor doesn’t think it’s sciatica due to location of pain and that super tender spot on my hip. She’s thinking it’s something to do with my hip flexor. She also said my sacrum is swollen. I saw her Wednesday and Friday and I’ve gotten no relief. I saw my OB on Thursday and she didn’t seem concerned and didn’t even examine me... just told me “yup it’s sciatica” but I’m believing my chiropractor more since she has actually taken the time to fully examine me.

This pain is so terrible and constant. I haven’t felt any relief in a week. It hurts to stand (even if I hold that leg up) I can’t walk without a dramatic limp, it hurts to sit, it hurts to lay down in ANY position with any kind of pillow. I feel like I’ve tried everything. Tylenol helps me about 50% for an hour but then fades. Heating pad helps some. Ice packs feel good in the moment but make it hurt worse when I actually get up to move. I’m now sleeping on the couch with a ridiculous pillow set up because my bed is too painful. I cry because of the pain but also cry out of frustration because I feel myself getting worse and I’m depressed.

Has anyone had something similar that wasn’t sciatica?? This pain is so bad and constant I feel like something else is going on.

I’m also getting major anxiety thinking of delivering this baby if this pain continues. I think my body will never recover from it. I feel like my hip will be damaged forever. Do people get C sections if their body is in this kind of condition going into labor?