Could this be it?

Stephanie

I am 23 I've been on birth control for 11 years the first 3 years for period regulation the next 8 were real birth control. ( rumour has it takes 6 months after birth control to get pregnant) My husband and I agreed I should stop taking it. It's been a year almost and my period is 6 days late. All the tests I take say negative, even at the doctors office but I still haven't felt any period cramps or pms. When I was 15 I had a miscarriage after 3 terrible and sickly months. So I kinda know what pregnancy feels like. This feels similar. I can't eat certain foods without gagging or throwing up. Over the past month I've lost 10 pounds( my mother lost 20 pounds before discovering pregnancy with each child) I've had nausea every morning for the past month, and I've been nesting and craving chicken like crazy. I also just officially quit drinking a month ago. Am I pregnant and If so is my baby gonna have F.A.S.? My husband and I have discussed the possibility and how there is never the perfect time to have a baby, and we are almost overjoyed by the idea. I just need to know. Is it possible? Am I pregnant? Are there other tests I should try?