We're stuck apart because of pandemic 😭

Anne

I met him on March 6, 2019 on a language app. I wanted to practice a foreign language with fluent / native speakers. But, I didn't expect I'd meet him and fall for him 🥰 a couple of months later, we started officially dating. It had been rough as he had extreme trust issues and been too much jealous. He planned to fly over in September that year to finally meet me and my family, but got cancelled due to some circumstances from my family's side plus covid thing was starting. He could move the visit in the 2nd quarter the following year. But cheating issues happened and ruined us. I knew about it on April 4, 2020, but we managed to settle it. I forgave him and accepted him back. as we were getting so much better as a couple, pandemic had hit us so greatly and made it impossible to get an intl flight. And until now, it's not clear as to when we can meet and be together. With this new variant of virus, I don't know what to do.

A lot of challenges still come along the way, but with the mistakes / experiences we had, we've improved and learned how truly we love each other. We have grown as a couple and are still growing. We're determined to be each other's lifetime partner and be together asap. Hopefully there will be a way to make that happen as planned. I'm praying our world finally heals from the virus and let those in LDR like me to have a happy ending.. 💓💓💓💓💓