Quick question I need all resources

So yesterday I started spotting pinkish/brownish but the brown was like light light and slimy , only when I went for a wipe ... So I showered and put a pad on (around 12:15 at night) I was up because I could not sleep but I kept having to pee (this was happening before I even had spotting.) so around 3:15 I went to pee and wiped , it was still brown stuff and when i checked my pad it nothing but a small and I mean small amount of light brownish stuff. So I went to sleep finally at like 5am in the morning . When I woke up around 11am in the morning it was nothing so I started riding around DoorDashing with my mom after I ate I started to cramp on my right side badlyyyyyy .... so when I got home around 3ish pm in the afternoon I checked it was halfway filled with a regular flow of what my period looks like .... I was stilll cramping badly on just my right side and it felt like there was a knot on my center right side of my belly. These cramps were veryyyy different like very painful I search it up and it still said resulted in being pregnant people thought it was there cycle but didn’t get one the next month orrr they bleed regularly like this between 4-12 weeks pregnant please leave me something to know .