Stress

Shelby

Okay guys I am 6w4d and just having a hard day emotionally. As this is the first pregnancy of mine I've gotten to stick long enough to get an ultrasound I get nervous any additional stress or negative action will cause a miscarriage but today's been just the cherry on top after a hard week. Thursday I went into urgent care due to a cyst on my tailbone and I have to take antibiotics and got it looked at again today and have to go back Monday. Yesterday, Friday, was the highlight bc I had my first ultrasound and got to see my little ones heartbeat but today has been so hard. Between having to take antibiotics when I had hoped to avoid them, my boyfriend's attitude being less than savory today because he's also been under stress, then I found out my childhood best friend and the first woman I ever felt feelings for has been missing for a month and she has had severe mental health struggles as long as I've known her so I fear she's ended her life or got herself in an unsafe situation. I don't know what to do I've just been crying and feeling overwhelmed all day and I'm worried how it will affect my little one.