since that night

I was in a very bad spot starting March 2019. I had started living with a girl I had met just a week or two prior at sixteen, away from my incredibly strict parents. I was going through a lot at sixteen. My mother had just tried to kill her self a month prior, my parents were going through pre divorce, my biological father didn’t know what was going on and then shortly after she told me to pack my stuff and if my step father called then to not answer it.

Throughout the month after school I would get stoned a lot and on weekends I would get crossed. My friend had a brother- jack and he was 19. My friend usually went to sleep pretty early so I would go and talk to him because he seemed to be caring. We usually talked throughout the night and he listened and it really just felt good to have someone listen to me.

May 18th 2019– It was a weekend and like usual we were all drinking. smoking, and just having a good time. The time passed and eventually my friend retired to the room and I went to Jacks room. We were making jokes and hanging out and I was telling him about one of my friends and we were both staring at my phone eventually I went to my camera roll to look for a photo and as I was scrolling I saw a half naked photo of me ( I was losing weight at the time so it was to track my progress ) I quickly turned my phone off but he was very insistent to see what it was but I was too embarrassed to tell him. At the time I had my boyfriends hat on and Jack took it from me because he knew I couldn’t get it. Eventually in an attempt to get my phone he grabbed my legs from the criss cross position and pulled both my legs to the right side of his shoulder, even in my altered state I knew it felt wrong and I didn’t like it. he started tickling me and then maneuvered his legs so I was stuck. He started to rub my legs with his feet in a circling motion and pulling me closer. He started reaching for my phone and I put it under my shirt into my shirt waistband and he put his hand under my shirt close to my breasts to try to grab the phone. I shoved his hand away.

I quickly moved out of his grasp and moved off the bed. I was scared and didn’t know what to do so I started fidgeting with things in his room. I ended up walking by his dresser and he stood up and pushed me onto the bed, I felt the energy he was giving off and it just was wrong. I moved to the other side of the cot because he suggested watching doctor phil, he tried to keep getting me to move closer but eventually I got the courage to leave the room.

I am now 18. His sister and I have remained friends, he got a girlfriend and we became close. I still see him occasionally but I try not to get too close because sometimes I see him compliment me and say little things and I am still slightly unsure of his intentions, I have never seen him the same since that night.