Should I let my In-laws meet my baby when she’s here?

My relationship with my in-laws over this past year hasn’t been very good to say the least. It started with my mother in law telling my husband everything she doesn’t like about me a few days after telling her I’m pregnant which gave me so much stress I actually ended up at the hospital to make sure baby was ok (she’s perfectly fine).

We tried to put it all behind us and rebuild the bridge when we went to their house to tell them the gender. This visit consisted of my mother in law pretending I didn’t exist while complaining that our daughter doesn’t know her enough (because she makes every excuse not to see her or FaceTime with her) and my father in law complaining about the name we picked for the baby on the way. This visit also caused a fight between my husband and I because he let his mother hold our daughter even after everything she said about me and the way she was pretending I didn’t exist. Since then we have gone no contact.

There have been a few small instances over the passing months but I won’t get into all of those

I’m just a few weeks out from my due date now and I don’t know if I want them involved in anything or if I even want them to know when I go into labor. I worry that my husband will crack and give in to what his mother wants (she’s really good at manipulating his emotions to get what she wants)

I feel guilty cutting them out of my life because it ultimately separates my husband from his parents, but I keep telling myself and him that if they were anyone else it wouldn’t even be a question. If anyone else was treating me this way we would have cut them out so fast, but because it’s his parents they for some reason should get a pass and just be allowed to treat me like I’m not a part of their family.

Any advice?