Child custody help...

So Im in an abusive relationship. Emotionally and mentally. I have 3 children 2 of which are not said persons children. I have videos texts etc of him screaming at me snatching my phone out of my hand him admitting he pushed my 6 year old. Calling us names, slamming doors admitting he goes off and on drugs one him admitting to his friend that he had dope in my home while my children were sleeping and I threw a fit about. Saying he gets High at his moms house. Etc... also it may sound like I’m crazy... or at least he makes it like I am. But he tends to have no boundaries with our shared child. To where the baby who just turned one would put his mouth where his “junk” is I mentioned it was inappropriate because he didn’t move him just looked at him more than once has that happened and on another occasion the baby was crawling off his bed to me I was standing at the end and he was laying down when the baby met his feet he had lifted his toe and sort of wrubbed his butt with his toe. The only thing that I think he would use or try to use against me is that I had been arrested once for slapping him after he got in my face and screamed while I held our baby. And that I “keep” the baby from him. Usually only when he is in a rage screaming etc or drunk. Anyways my question is would those be viable evidence to use in court? And how do I proceed that? Do I ask for 50/50 or supervision visits? Or what? California btw