In-laws wants to move in

Hi mamas..pls I need some advice

My husband and I just got married a year ago. We are all working from home and just had our first baby this month (Feb 2021). We just got a house and it has a big basement which my husband using for his office. His parent are 60yrs. His dad lost his job during the pandemic and his mom his bipolar type2, she doesn’t work and stays at home, receiving disability benefits and food stamps which they use to pay their current place. They like buying things online and when they’re short with money to pay rent my husband and his sister assists them. They do smoke weed as well. Their rent will expire this march and they’re planning to moving in to our house because they cannot renew their current place. I really don’t want thém in my house since they smoke and I have a newborn. I suggest to my husband helping them get a place but they want to live in an expensive places that they cannot even afford, they don’t want to rent a basement outside or get a one bedroom. This whole situation is just stressing me out and I need some advice.

My husband is leaning towards they coming over since...I don’t really want them to come over to be honest since they’ll smoke, but I don’t want my husband to be going through stress as well over it 😠

Thanks for taking your time to read it